WhatsApp is one of the world’s most popular messaging programs, allowing users to exchange text messages, make phone calls, and, of course, share media such as images. This article is for you if you’ve ever wanted to send images using WhatsApp but didn’t know how.
Step by step guide
- Launch WhatsApp on your mobile device. If you don’t have the app already, you can get it for free from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Navigate to the selected chat room.
- Click the name of the person or group to whom you wish to send images.
- Click on the clip or paper clip icon, which is normally situated in the upper right corner of the screen (depending on the application version and operating system).
- Choose «Gallery» or «Photos».
- This will enable you to access your device’s photographs.
- Choose the photographs you want.
- You will view all of your photographs after visiting the gallery. Simply tap each image to pick them all. A checkmark or number will often show over the selected photo, indicating the order in which it was chosen.
- Add a note or description to your photographs if desired.
- If required, you can add a written note to your photographs before emailing them.
- Once you’ve chosen all of the necessary photographs, click the «Submit» icon or arrow. Your photos will be sent.
- Please keep in mind that if you transmit a large number of photographs, the image quality may be reduced to conserve bandwidth.
- Using WhatsApp’s Broadcast function, you may send the same image or set of photographs to several contacts at the same time without having to create a group conversation.
- Always keep an eye out for updates to the application, since its functionality and interface may change.
You may easily share your favorite moments with friends and family now that you know how to send numerous images on WhatsApp!