Wondering how the beauty industry links with tech? Let’s take a look at beauty tech in salons or personal products to get an understanding.
The magnificent powers of technology have affected every industry.
Advancements in technology help businesses grow and thrive.
Most businesses are boarding the Ark of Noah today to be rescued from the perilous waters of uncertainty, and technology is that Ark.
It’s like Noah’s Ark for businesses today.
In these times, even the salon industry wants to take advantage of emerging technologies to improve their overall operation and reap greater business benefits.
A wide variety of salon software and applications were introduced to make the salons work smoothly and improve their income and operational scale.
Examine some of the salon industry’s strategies to use current technology and techniques to push over the horizon.
Beauty Salons Tech Systems
1. Responsive Website Importance :
Beauty salons used to strive for an online presence to reach out to potential consumers.
Because of the increasing number of devices, they are trying today to turn into a responsive website.
What is a responsive website?
Visitors to a responsive website will view the site with ease, regardless of the screen size.
Regardless of the device used, the beauty salon’s website is uniformly accessed and viewed.
2. Role of Software in Beauty Salons:
Tech-savvy companies are developing salon software designed specifically for beauty salons to help them run their businesses more efficiently.
These software solutions make it easier for them to keep track of their customers and deliver better service.
The software helps the salon’s manager to give the service in a short time with less effort.
What does the software do?
A software system with a scheduler, for example, can simply remind clients of their upcoming appointment, lowering the frequency of no-shows.
On important occasions, the software can also use the program to deliver messages to clients.
With the support of technology-driven tools, operations run smoothly and efficiently.
3. Beauty Salons ‘ Applications
- Several apps in the lifestyle category have emerged, including fitness, skin, and beauty.
- These aim at improving end users’ overall lifestyles.
- Beauty salon applications are classified as lifestyle applications.
- Hair, nail, make-up, skincare, grooming, etc., are just some of the beauty services some of the apps offer.
- Salon apps are a popular choice among today’s clientele.
- Beauty salons can opt for a customized app to better serve their clients.
- They can also sign up for any app that offers on-demand beauty services.
- They can also gain new customers this way.
- Apps enable salons to take their services to the next level by assisting them in treating their customers in a distinctive and personalized manner, among other things.
- Apps increase consumer satisfaction while also making things easier for beauty salon managers to manage.
- As a bonus, salons can track loyal clients with the help of apps’ analytics and reward them as a result.
- The reports allow them to focus on areas that generate a lot of revenue.
Beauty tech products
Here are some innovative beauty tech products to keep an eye out for.
1. MaskiD, Neutrogena
After the release of the Skin360 and Skin Scanner with Fit Skin, Neutrogena has raised the standard.
Their MaskiD is a fantastic concept that is gaining popularity.
What is MaskiD, Neutrogena ?
It’s a micro 3-D printed face mask that can be customized to fit your skin’s needs and facial shape.
How does it work?
- A 180-degree selfie taken with a smartphone 3D camera creates a multi-dimensional map of the user’s facial features.
This map includes the nose’s exact measurements and shape and the distance between the eyes, lips, and other unique physical characteristics that make a mask fit perfectly.
They make the mask while taking clear photos of your skin,
You can fill out the questionnaire online.
You may then finish purchasing the process of this beauty tech gadget by selecting your ideal Face Fit and determining which components will be included in your mask.
In addition, you can customize the MaskiD’s color formation.
Analysis of Neutrogena MaskiD beauty tech
The Neutrogena Skin360 system analyses the skin's needs by processing more than 100,000 skin pixels.
Neutrogena MaskiD, Neutrogena Skin360 analyses over 2,000 facial features and uses that data to establish specific user needs.
Users’ individual skin needs are taken into account when selecting the ingredients.
You can also get guidance on where they should be placed on your face.
The six zones of the mask are the forehead, eye orbital, nose, and cheeks.
Based on this analysis, this beauty tech system recommends which ingredients will be most beneficial and where they should be applied.
The proprietary 3D printing process uses high-efficiency ingredients to be printed on the custom hydrogel mask in the exact areas of the mask in which, according to the J&J brand,
They are the most advantageous tech to individuals or very helpful for beauty salon technicians.
Ingredients in Masks are
- Purified hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin B3
- Blackberry Complex
2. Perso-powered Rouge Sur Mesure Beauty tech
With this technology, you can create a new lipstick hue in minutes.
The user installs the software, which is compatible with all smartphones, and then chooses one of three approaches to achieve the desired shade:
- Choose an ordinary shade and then quickly dial it up for an evening appearance with the shade wheel.
- Shade match: Use a simple snapshot capture to match a striking outfit or favorite accessory.
- Shade stylist: Get the most up-to-date trends from YSL’s experts.
Once the user has chosen a color, press the ‘create‘ button, and the machine will dispense a single serving that the product can apply with the included brush.
The device comes with a disposable compact that you can take with you for touch-ups, as well as a magnetic brush that you can attach to it.
The app will remember your preferred amount for your lips as well as the most recently applied tint. You may also use the virtual shade closet to save your favorite shades.
Any Doubts about this beauty tech
With over 1000 hues in the cosmos of red, pink, nude, and orange, one can simply install a new cartridge and make a shade from a different set.
Are you afraid that if you wear red one day and nude the next, the colors will clash?
Guive Balooch, Head of Technology Incubator at L’Oréal, said ‘the respective sets ensure that the quality and shade remain in that particular color universe rather than mixing and matching.’
“The cartridge is also transparent, allowing the user to see the formula color and formula left.” Consider the possibilities for totally individualized, perfectly tailored cosmetic experiences for consumers at home. The FDA has approved all of them.“
“How do you build a new beauty gesture that allows consumers to see a trend and immediately participate in it without causing additional waste?” says Rouge Sur Mesure. Guive Balooch adds.
Automatic refill mechanism
This can be refilled seamlessly automatically if needed.
The NFC-tagged cartridges of this tool are never out of stock. They are ready for daily application.
3. ReFa Clear Beauty tech product
It is a Japanese skincare product. It is particularly efficient for skin refreshment.
Japanese company launched the world’s first cleansing brush equipped with the technology of 3D sonic Ion.
The device can extract impurities that are present deep within your pores and are difficult to detect using conventional methods.
This brush has ultra-fine, tapered bristle tips.
It effectively cleans dirt from the skin’s surface without causing irritation.
Within minutes, ReFa clear can offer your skin a more youthful appearance.